♥♥♥lovely Vishes♥♥♥

Thursday, April 23, 2009

" EHSAAS "

" EHSAAS "
Apni Tanhai Ka Aalam Tujh Ko Bataoun Kaise
Apni Barsoun Ki Tadap Chupaoun Kaise
Raha Na Jaye Tere Bin Ab
Mein Apne Dil Ko Samjhoun Kaise
Na Jane Kaisi Kashish Hai Tujh Me
Mein Apne jazbat Ko Rok Paoun Kaise
Na Jaane Kaisi Aas Hai Tujh Se
Mein Apni umeedoun Ko Rok Paoun Kaise
Bada Dil Nasheen Hai Ehsaas Tere
Mein Is Ehsaas Se Bahar Aaoun Kaise
Pata Nahi Kaisa Hai Ye Dewanapan
Mein Apni is Deewangi Ko Rok Paoun Kaise
Bade Pyaar Se Sajaya Hai Ye Sapna Apna
Mein Apne In Sapnoun Ko Tod Paoun Kaise
Mein Yahan Tu Wahan
Mein Apne Aapko Sambhaal Paoun Kaise
       
Created by Vishrut V Joshi at 2:20 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Search

Google
Custom Search

Vish..

My photo
Vishrut V Joshi
Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
Vishrut is my name, I know what is my Aim , I want to achieve them and then I shall get the fame, I am such a smart boy, which don't nt believe in useless joy, I always want to get first rank and also lot of cash in bank, I prefer butter to honey, and you see I m really funny. I love my friends very much,, Because they are so sweet like toffee munch,, I have much confidence in in me to do everything I feel free, I like ice cream, and see lots of dreams. Mine favorite color is sky blue And at last I LOVE ALL OF YOU..! THAT'S ALL ABT VISH..♥♥
View my complete profile

Facebook

Vishrut Vish

Create Your Badge

MEGA SOUND

MEGA SOUND

Promote Your Page Too

social badge


Free Blog Content

Udaipur

<a href="http://www.clock4blog.eu">clock for blog</a>

life of a person

life of a person
vish..and.......

Vish.. collage group

Vish.. collage group

Best friends(S) (one and only one)

Most people never have the opportunity to see an angel, or simply do not look well enough to see them walking among us. this, however does not mean they don't exist. Me, I'm one of the lucky few, not only have I seen an angel, I call them 
 my
Sweet friend

Creations

  • Angle (1)
  • articals ND mah views (1)
  • Astrollogy (2)
  • best friend (4)
  • best of the best (2)
  • City of lakes Udaipur (2)
  • Computers.. (2)
  • friendship quatations (2)
  • general knowldge (4)
  • INQUIERY (1)
  • lost frdship (2)
  • lost love (17)
  • love (49)
  • love sms (3)
  • love story (2)
  • Missing you (14)
  • motivations (1)
  • qurellel (1)
  • sad (3)
  • SLAM BOOK (1)
  • SORRY (2)
  • thoughts (1)

Super Mario Game

search the world

counter red

locators

world map hits counter
map counter

visitor aroung wrold

visitors by country counter
flag counter

ADSENSE

YTV

vish toolbar just install it

toolbar
toolbar powered by Conduit
vishrut's. Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.