I’m happiest to meet youThrough the magic of Internet
And as each day goes through
There’s memory of you I will never forget.
The way you cheer me up
Every time we chat on e-space
The serious talks and funny jokes
Can’t help but leave a beam on my face.
With you conversations are so easy
Smiles are deep and laughs are real
When you see my eyes are teary
You never fail to make me chuckle.
Your contagious bad typing
And the bad influence I bring
That makes our bonding deeper
No doubt our friendship gets better.
You are such a wonderful guy I’ve met
Not even once there’s a dull moment
And you just make me feel so priceless
Each time you call me your "treasured friend".
My dearest buddy from far away
I look forward to seeing you everyday
Hope our friendship does not end in 365 days
I can’t imagine life without you so please forever stay...
No comments:
Post a Comment