Sunday, May 11, 2008

I'm Sorry For Hurting You


One month without you feels more like a year.
I wish I could call you back,
But I know you shouldn't be here.
It feels so sudden to change my routine.
It hurts to leave the comfort
That your presence brought to my scene.
Knowing that we weren't right for each other
Can't fill this void left behind;
Not ready to find another.
I still want to see you so we can talk.
Wishing we could be close friends.
No more empathy, you just walk.
You walk away and I'm left all alone.
Should I expect you to care?
It's just something you haven't shown.
I know its painful for you to see me;
Understandable and sad.
Wish for healing so friends we'll be.
You are the one I got used to turn'n to,
But now you're not here for me,
As if I can't matter anymore

No comments: